Welcome. You have entered Jeff's Blog. Many of you reading this attend our Saturday Night Worship Service @ the Naz. I will utilize this blog is one primary way. I will hopefully post nearly daily in order to spark some thought about how the Scriptures engage and challenge our lives. It is my belief that the Story of the Scriptures redefines our personal stories. I look forward to the ways in which you are challenged, encouraged, and disturbed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Happy Reading!

By the way, you might be wondering why it is called the community of hope Blog. Very simply stated, I believe that the one thing that unifies us at Clarksville First Church of the Nazarene is our comittement to the hope-filled message of Jesus Christ. As I consistently hear stories about the grace of God, I am utterly convinced that hope stands at the center of our community of faith and directs our actions in this world.

No comments: